7. OD tolerance: as per DIN2391-1, EN10305-1, ASTM A519 or as per customer's requirement.
8. ID tolerance: for ready to hone tubes, ID tolerance should be given or appointed by customer. For honed tubes or skived and roller burnished tubes, ID tolerance can be H7,H8,H9,H10 or given by customer.
The difference between precision steel pipe and seamless pipe
1. The seamless steel tube with obvious difference is that dimensional accuracy, can be up to 0.1mm.
2. High precision steel pipe diameter surface finish, the customer without processing can be used directly and ordinary seamless steel tube to the customer and lather, polishing processing. Features
1. The smaller outer diameter
2. High precision to do small batch production
3. Cold drawn finished products of high precision, good surface quality
4.The steel pipe transverse area is more complex
5. Steel pipe is superior performance, dense metal